Individual Membership Dues:
$35 - 2018 KATPO Annual Membership Dues
Group Discounts are available to groups of 3 or more people from the same practice registering at the same time. Additional submissions from the same practice at a later date will be considered individual memberships.
$30 per person ($30 X number of people) - Group Membership Dues
Benefits of KATPO Membership
KATPO, the Kentucky Association for Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology, is a state chapter of the national chapter, ATPO. As such, KATPO represents the profession of ophthalmic medical personnel (OMP) in and around the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Annual Tech Bowl and Continuing Education Meeting providing local JCAHPO accredited continuing education credits
- Stay connected with the national organization, ATPO
- Discounts on continuing education events
- Network with fellow ophthalmic medical personnel in and around the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Access to specialty and industry leaders
- Advocate for ophthalmic medical professionals
- Opportunities to volunteer, assist, and present lectures/workshops at the annual meeting
- Build leadership skills by holding an office on the Board of Directors or on a committee
- Vote on KATPO action items and represent the ophthalmic medical profession